WEA can accept course enrolments in a number of ways, for your convenience. Of course, one of the easiest ways to find and enrol in the right course for you is by using this Web site by searching or browsing through our online guide. Just click the enrol button when you find a course or courses that you like. In fact, if you already know the course number you want to enrol in you can use the new quick booking facility on the left side of the page. You must have a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard), however, to enrol through our online facilities.
WEA can also accept enrolments by post. Click here to print out the enrolment application (requires Adobe Acrobat). Simply complete the form and post it with your enrolment fee payment by cheque, money order, or your Visa, Bankcard or Mastercard authorisation to:
WEA Adult Education
Cheques or money orders should be made payable to the WEA. Please enclose your evidence for concession or discount.
Alternately, you may wish to fax your form to us on 8232 3690.
Or, you can call our enrolment Hotline on 8223 1979 or freecall 1800 638 749, but remember, please have the course number and your credit card ready. We accept Visa, Bankcard or Mastercard.
Or, you may wish to call into our office at 223 Angas Street, Adelaide during our office hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Terms and Conditions
• The Workers’ Educational Association of SA Inc., provides short courses for adults unless otherwise specified.
• You must enrol before the course starts. Many courses fill quickly – you may wish to make a second preference in case your first choice is full. A receipt will be sent to you upon enrolment. However, it is your responsibility to note the date and time of the course as advertised.
• Tutors and course descriptions are provided only as a guide and may be changed without notice.
• Please choose carefully. The WEA does not provide refunds except where a course is cancelled. The WEA cannot accept responsibility for changes in personal circumstances or work commitments.
• The WEA charges a $25 administration fee on all transfers and credit vouchers.
• The WEA will only consider a credit voucher (valid for 12 months) or a transfer if you contact the WEA at least five clear working days before the course starts, or if you provide medical evidence of your inability to attend the entire course.
• The WEA is not responsible for books or materials purchased for a
course. The WEA reserves the right to alter any of the published arrangements,
either before or during a course, or terminate an enrolment in a course.